Friday, September 30, 2011

BDHQ hits CANCUN!



Everytime I leave for vacation I tell myself I'm going to workout everyday so I come home super tanned and fit. Sadly, that plan goes quickly out the door once I land and instead come home sunburnt and bloated by cervezas.

BDHQ wants to change that. Get your killer BDHQ workouts on the soft, sandy beaches of the
Riviera Maya at the all inclusive 5 Star Resort, Gran Bahia Principe Tulum. Leave the dreary February weather of Victoria behind and enjoy the sun while having the accountability of getting your workouts in.

There will be 5 morning workouts, indoor and at the beach available during the week at no extra cost to your vacation. Nutrition guidance during your stay is fully optional and available free of charge.

February 18 - 25, price includes:
DIRECT flights to / from Victoria and Cancun
Shuttle to / from resort at Tulum and airport
Airfare, hotel, food & beverages
BDHQ trainers and workouts!

Pricing details HERE. $200 deposit required by October 12, 2011. Balance due 45 days before departure. Contact BDHQ to get on the list.

I hear Lovisa is prepared to knock on your door in the morning and force you to your workout if required...

No comments:

Post a Comment